B.Tech AI & Data Science
The program will inculcate strong mathematical foundations in basic as well as advanced probability and statistics…
B.Tech CSE (IoT)
The program equips the students with a strong theoretical foundation, systematic professional knowledge…
Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
This program focuses on providing graduates with specialized skill sets and….
B.Com / B.Com (Hons)
The program structure has been modelled on those offered by the best global Universities….
- Entrance exam duration: two hours
- Exam pattern: Test will encompass both aptitude (45 minutes) and core subjects (75 minutes)
- All exams will be completely online. Applicants can appear from any place for these exams with a computer and reliable internet connection
- B.Tech programs:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are mandatory subjects, with a weightage 50%, 25%, 25% respectively.
- B.Com / B.Com (Hons) and B.Com (Professional Accounting):
- Students of Commerce: 40% in Mathematics (for commerce), 30% in Accountancy and 30% in Commerce.
- Students of Science and Arts streams having mathematics / statistics as one of the subjects can also apply for commerce programs.
- Students of Science will have to appear for Mathematics (for commerce), Physics and Chemistry. Weightage for these 40%, 30% and 30% respectively.
- Students of Arts stream will have to appear for Mathematics (for Commerce), Economics and General (English, Sociology, History), with a weightage of 40%, 30%, 30% respectively.
- SNUCEE Syllabus (B. Com. Programs)
- SNUCEE Syllabus (B. Tech. Programs)
|Nationality||Resident/Non-resident Indian Nationals/PIO are eligible to apply.|
|Foreign Nationals can apply directly clearly mentioning the same category in application form.|
Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam at the time of submission of the form
The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi)
Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University
High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
For the B.Tech programs: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are mandatory subjects
For the B.Com (Professional Accounting) program: Commerce, Accountancy and Mathematics are mandatory subjects
|Marks Required in Qualifying Exam||Candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 75% in the qualifying examination.|
|Year of Passing||Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam or should be appearing for it in 2021.|
Academic session for the year 2021-2022 starts from 9th september 2021
- Application Fees
- Rs 1000 (Non-refundable)
- Tuition Fees (for both B.Tech and B.Com programs)
- Tuition Fees for Indian Nationals: Rs 2,25,000 (per annum)
- Tuition Fees for NRI Students: Rs 3,25,000 (per annum)
- Tuition Fees for Foreign National students: Rs 4,50,000 (per annum)
- Admission Fees
- Rs 5000 (One time)
- University Caution Deposit
- Rs 10,000 (One time, refundable)
- Hostel Fees (Only for students who opt for hostel facility in campus)
- Hostel Admission Fees: Rs 20,000 (one time, non-refundable)
- Hostel & Mess Caution Deposit: Rs 7500 (one time, refundable)
- Hostel room rent:
- Hostel room rent:
- Shared Room: Rs 68,500 (per annum)
- Single room without attached washroom: Rs 85,500 (per annum)
- Single room with attached toilet: Rs 1,15,000 (per annum)
- Air-conditioned single room without attached washroom: Rs 1,50,000 (per annum)
- Air-conditioned single room with attached washroom: Rs 1,75,000 (per annum)
- Transport Fees (Only for students who opt for transport facility)
- Rs 60,000 (per annum)
We follow a rigorous process of admission. There are various criteria and board marks are one of them. All admissions are totally on a merit basis. For details on admission process, please visit the detail page of the program you wish to apply for.
You can get information from the respective program page.
The courses offered in the coming academic year are B.Tech CSE (IoT), B.Tech AI & DS, B.Com and B.Com (Professional Accounting).
We will offer generous financial aid for high potential students. Please visit the detail page of the program you wish to apply for to know more about the scholarships on offer, eligibility criteria and how to apply for the scholarship.
In case the details do not exist then please check back later. We will update the details once available
Shiv Nadar University is not affiliated to Anna University. It is a university founded by an act of state legislation and is UGC approved, under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
We strongly believe in hands-on learning for students. Internship programs are an integral part of all courses.
Yes. Hostel facilities are available
Our campus is in the suburbs of Chennai, so we make sure that students do not face issues commuting. Wherever you live in Chennai, reaching college and going back home on time will never be an issue. Details can be obtained by calling the admissions officer or by visiting the campus.
All the facilities available for SSN students are also available for you. Indoor facilities include – Basketball, Table Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Fitness Centre for Boys, Fitness Centre for Girls, Chess, and Carrom. Outdoor facilities include – Cricket, Foot Ball, Track & Field, Volley Ball, Tennis, Basketball, Throw Ball, and Badminton. There are about 20 active clubs in Chennai in which the students of SNU, Chennai can participate.
For us safety always comes first. We have full time security officials present 24×7 inside the campus.
We are tying up with various financial institutions which will help students to avail of loans easily.
The size of each batch is 60 per program. We make sure that sufficient time and attention is given to each student.
Yes. You can.
We would love for you to visit the campus. You can visit our campus any day within college hours. To book your slot for visiting the campus, you need to visit our website’s homepage and fill the online form. Once filled and submitted, an officer from the university will call you for details.