Dr. Shikha Marwaha
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. Shikha Marwaha, B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D.
Dr. Shikha Marwaha is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Shiv Nadar University, Chennai. She has a strong research background with expertise in modelling and simulation of silicon/perovskite tandem solar cells and determining the impact of the environmental factors on silicon photovoltaic modules.
- Ph.D. from IIT Mandi in 2023
- M.Tech. from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar in 2016
- B.Tech. from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar in 2014
- 08/2016-12/2016- Assistant Professor, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India
Research area includes:
- Silicon solar cells
- Semiconductor devices
- Modelling and simulations
List of Publications
- Marwaha, S., Ghosh, K.” Analytical Modeling of Diffusion of Moisture in Silicon Photovoltaic Module under Damp Heat Testing Condition” Silicon 14, 4757–4766 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-021-01156-7.
- Marwaha, S., Pratik, P. & Ghosh, K. “Thermal Model of Silicon Photovoltaic Module with Incorporation of CFD Analysis” Silicon 14, 4493–4499 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-021-01184-3.
- Marwaha, S., Ghosh, K. “Analysis of Silicon-perovskite Tandem Solar Cells with Transition Metal Oxides as Carrier Selective Contact Layers” Silicon 14, 10849–10860 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-022-01788-3.
- Marwaha, S. and Ghosh, K. “Impact of device parameters on the performance of CSC based silicon tandem solar cells,” 2021 IEEE 48th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, 2021, pp. 1250-1253, doi: 10.1109/PVSC43889.2021.9518600.
- Faria, J., Marwaha, S., Sadullah, M. and Ghosh, K. “Experimental Determination of Diffusivity of Backsheet and EVA for Silicon Photovoltaic Modules,” 2022 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics (ICEE), Bangalore, India, 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICEE56203.2022.10117847.