School of Science & Humanities
The School of Sciences and Humanities offers a BSc program in Economics (Data Science) as well as courses that enrich the programs offered by the two other schools. These courses not only provide a scaffolding for the students in the different programs offered at the university, but also help students develop multidisciplinary perspectives. Through these courses, students develop a wider and deeper understanding and also hone their 21st-century skills such as critical thinking, communication, creativity, and collaboration.
The programs offered - B.Sc. Economics (Data Science)
- Rigorous domain knowledge in Economics, Finance and Data Analysis
- Mathematical and statistical foundation, exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and programming skills, such as, R, Python, etc.
- Economic and Policy Modelling, Simulations and Forecasting, using econometric tools
- Development of critical faculty to analyse data and policy.
Faculty are specialists in the subjects of Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, and English.
- Teaching is done by Ph.D. holders in their discipline.
- These PhDs are earned from reputed institutions like IITs and JNU.
- Subjects like Economics, Finance, and Data Science are taught by experts
- Collaboration between departments for teaching multi-disciplinary subjects e.g., Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Financial modeling, Software
- Programming like R and Python, Financial Management, and Auditing
Online digital repositories for lectures/ course-materials
Wi-Fi enabled campus
with LCD Projectors
for the students
Apart from all
these a Green campus