M.Tech AI & Data Science
About the Program
Shiv Nadar University Chennai places special emphasis on an industry driven MTech program. It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and access to existing research and industrial collaborations. Apart from this, it promotes collaboration with funding agencies and other institutions and industries for research. This is a unique MTech program that instills a research aptitude and nurtures a research orientation among postgraduate students even in their first year at the university.
- All candidates who have done a four-year undergraduate course in CSE, IT, AI, and associated fields, MSc integrated course, or a BSc Engineering (four-year course) are eligible for applying to the program.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate shall be the cut-off mark setting for screening the applications.
- Those who have appeared for the final examinations may also apply. However, they need to secure 60% marks in aggregate
- The candidates shall go through a two-step selection process, including an online entrance examination followed by an interview.
- The PG students can choose to have a residential or non-residential admission to the course.
- Candidates with a valid GATE score and satisfying the necessary conditions stipulated by the University may be eligible for a scholarship as decided by the concerned authority.
- The students who enroll in the program are strongly encouraged to take up industry internships and projects associated with theindustry
- Professionals currently working in the industry, with CSE, IT, AI and associated fields are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates from other branches of Engineering, who have worked in AI based projects in industry, are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates shall spend the first two semesters in regular mode on campus.
- Candidates can execute their project work in the second year at their place of work. They shall meet the credit requirements for the second year by taking MOOCS courses.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate shall be the cut-off mark setting for screening of applications.
- Candidates shall submit relevant approval documents from the employer for enrolment to the course.
- Theoretical AI
- Finance, Economics, and Management
- Data Science
- Sensory AI
- Systems AI
- Speech technology
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- High-Performance Computing
- Computational Biology
- Internet of things and Block Chain Technology
- Data Science
- Graph theory and its applications
- Fibreoptics and Silicon Photonics
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Techniques
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Disorder studies
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Vision
Curriculum - Click Here
- Data Engineer / Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Interactive Visualizer / Graphic Designer
- Big Data Engineer / Architect
- Database Developer
- ML Intelligent System Researcher … to name a few.
Fees Details for M.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
|S.No||Nature of Fees||Amount|
|1||Application Fee||Rs. 1,500 (Non-refundable)|
|2||Tuition Fees(Per annum)||Indian Nationals|
Foreign National / OCI / PIO students
|Rs. 1,50,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 2,25,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 3,00,000 (Per annum)
|3||Admission Fees||Rs. 20,000 (One time, Non-refundable)|
|4||University Caution Deposit||Rs. 20,000 (One time, Refundable)|
|5||Hostel Fees ((Only for students who opt for hostel facility in campus)|
*Electricity Charges will be extra
**Electricity charges on shared basis
|5.1 Hostel Admission Fees|
5.2 Hostel Room Rent
5.2.1 Shared room without attached washroom
5.2.2. **Air-conditioned shared room without attached washroom
5.2.3. Single room without attached washroom
5.2.4 Single room with attached washroom
5.2.5 *Air-conditioned single room without attached washroom
5.2.6. *Air-conditioned single room with attached washroom
5.2.7 *Air-conditioned single room with attached washroom with Balcony
|Rs. 20,000 (One time, Non-refundable)|
Rs. 75,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 1,06,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 94,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 1,30,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 1,70,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 2,10,000 (Per annum)
Rs. 2,20,000 (Per annum)
|6||Transport Fees (For day scholars)||Rs. 68,000 (Per annum)|