Dr. U Padmavathi
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. U. Padmavathi is working as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science & Engineering, Shiv Nadar University Chennai. She earned her doctorate degree from National Institute of Technology Puducherry. She has completed her B.E (Computer Science & Engineering) and M.E (Computer Science & Engineering) from Annamalai University, Chidambaram. She has 11 years of Experience which includes 7 years of teaching experience and 4 years of research experience.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
Blockchain, Network Security, Cyber Security, Computer Networks
v Secured First rank in B.E(Computer Science & Engineering) and gold medalist in the Department level
v Secured First rank in M.E(Computer Science & Engineering) in the Department level
v Undergone CISCO Certified Networking Academy Training Program
v Completed NPTEL course on “Blockchain Architecture and Design Use Cases” during the period Jan – Apr 2019 conducted by IIT Kharaghpur.
v Completed and earned Elite certificate in NPTEL course on “Python for Data Science” during the period Jul – Aug 2022 conducted by IIT Madras.
v Delivered a Guest Lecture on “Recent Trends in Operating System” in Women’s Polytechnic College, Karaikal.
v Acted as Resource person in one day workshop on “Applications of Statistics in AI and DS” organized by Department of AI & DS and Mathematics, MITS.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “Blockchain Enabled Emperor Penguin Optimizer based Secure Image Management System”, Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, (2021) (SCI)
2. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, Blockchain Enabled Secure Image Management System in Medical Cyber Physical Systems”, Journal of Electronic Imaging, SPIE Digital Library, (2021) (SCI)
3. Vasim Babu, CNS Vinoth Kumar, S Parthiban, U Padmavathi, Md Zia Ur Rahman, “AE-LEACH: An incremental Clustering approach for reducing the energy consumption in WSN”, Microprocessor and Microsystems, Elsevier, 2022 (SCI)
4. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “An Interactive Drug Supply Chain Tracking System Using Blockchain 2.0”, Indian Journal of Computer Science & Engineering, Volume-13 (Issue-1) (2021) (Scopus)
5. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “A Research on the Impact of Blockchain in Healthcare”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume 8 (Issue-9S2) (2019) (Scopus)
6. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “Pharmaceutical Cold Chain Using Blockchain 3.0”, International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, (2019)
7. K.Selvakumar, R.Saminathan and U. Padmavathi, “An Efficient method for preventing Mobile Tracing using Motion-Mix over Mobile Wireless Nodes”, Wireless Communications, (2011).
1. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “Concept of Blockchain Technology and its Emergence”, in the book titled Blockchain Applications in IoT Security, IGI Global Publications ISBN13: 9781799824145, (2019)
2. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “Tackling Covid-19 using Blockchain Technology” in the book titled Handbook of Research on Library Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, IGI Global Publications, (2021)
1. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “A Review on Impact of Blockchain in HealthCare” Springer International Conference on “Intelligent Computing and Smart Communication Technologies (ICSCT – 2019) on 26th-27th July 2019 at Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad.
2. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan, “Cold Chain using Blockchain 3.0” in the International Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovations and Research, (ICMIR-2019) on 23rd and 24th November 2019 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. Padmavathi U, Narendran Rajagopalan , “Blockchain 4.0 The Future of Industry 4.0” in the International Conference on Recent Advances in Computer Science – 21”,(ICRACS-21) on 18th June 2021, at Saveetha Engineering College, Chennai.
Google Scholar Citation