Dr. S. Usha Kiruthika
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. S. Usha Kiruthika has over 6 years of experience in teaching in various reputed institutions. She graduated in Information Technology from Crescent Engineering College and did her post-graduation in Computer Science and Engineering at SSN College of Engineering. She earned college gold medal in her post-graduation. She completed her Ph.D at Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University in the area of automated negotiation. She has received Innovative Research and Dedicated Teaching Professional Award awarded by The Society of Innovative Educationalist and Scientific Research Professional. She has published many research papers in international journals and conferences and has published 3 patents. She is a co-PI for a project in collaboration with University of Malaya under the SATU JRS scheme. Her current research interests include machine learning and Internet of Things.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, 2018 – 2021
- Temporary Faculty, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, 2017-2018.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram campus, 2016-2017.
- Teaching Fellow, Department of Computer Technology, MIT Campus, Anna University, 2010-2011.
- Usha Kiruthika, Thamarai Selvi Somasundaram, and S. Raja. “Lifecycle Model of a Negotiation Agent: A Survey of Automated Negotiation Techniques.” Group Decision and Negotiation 29, no. 6 (2020): 1239-1262.
- Kanaga Suba Raja, and Usha Kiruthika. “An energy efficient method for secure and reliable data transmission in wireless body area networks using RelAODV.” Wireless Personal Communications 83, no. 4 (2015): 2975-2997.
- Thamarai Selvi Somasundaram, Kannan Govindarajan, Usha Kiruthika, and Rajkumar Buyya. “Semantic-enabled CARE Resource Broker (SeCRB) for managing grid and cloud environment.” The Journal of Supercomputing 68, no. 2 (2014): 509-556.
- Usha Kiruthika, S., Atmakuri, M., Thuthika, P.K.Measuring the risk of accidents using K-means clustering algorithm, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 2020, 29(6 Special Issue), pp. 1941-1950.
- Usha Kiruthika, Mohan, M., Abraham, N., Hand gesture recognition for Emoji and text prediction, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 2019, 8(11), pp. 1083-1087.
- Usha Kiruthika, Thamarai Selvi Somasundaram, Efficient agent-based negotiation by predicting opponent preferences using AHP, Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 2018, 16(1), pp. 22-34.
- Usha Kiruthika, S., Raja, S.K.S., Jaichandran, R., IOT based automation of fish farming, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2017, 9(1), pp. 50-57.
- Usha Kiruthika, S., Thamarai Selvi, S., Efficient negotiation of SLA parameters in cloud computing environment, Asian Journal of Information Technology, 2016, 15(18), pp. 3587-3597.
- Usha Kiruthika, S. K. S. Raja, V. Balaji and C. J. Raman, “E-Agriculture for Direct Marketing of Food Crops Using Chatbots,” 2020 International Conference on Power, Energy, Control and Transmission Systems (ICPECTS), 2020, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ICPECTS49113.2020.9337024.
- Usha Kiruthika, S. K. S. Raja, C. J. Raman and V. Balaji, “A Novel Fraud Detection Scheme for Credit Card Usage Employing Random Forest Algorithm Combined with Feedback Mechanism,” 2020 International Conference on Power, Energy, Control and Transmission Systems (ICPECTS), 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICPECTS49113.2020.9337045.
- V. N. R. Bandaru, S. Usha Kiruthika, G. Rajasekaran and M. Lakshmanan, “Device aware VOD Services with Bicubic Interpolation Algorithm on Cloud,” 2020 IEEE 4th Conference on Information & Communication Technology (CICT), 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/CICT51604.2020.9312118.
- Somasundaram, T.S., Usha Kiruthika, Gowsalya, M., Hemalatha, A., Philips, A., Determination of competency of programmers by classification and ranking using AHP, 2015, IEEE International Conference on Electro Information Technology 2015-June, pp. 194-200.
- Rajaram, K., Usha Kiruthika, S., Dynamic Contract Generation and Monitoring for B2B Applications with Composite Services, 2010, Communications in Computer and Information Science 101, pp. 362-364.
Online Course Certifications received:
|Introduction to Data Science in Python|
|Applied Machine Learning in Python|
|Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics|
|Database Management Systems|
|Theory of Computation|
|Mathematics for Machine Learning|