Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Dr. K. Deepa received her Ph.D in Mathematics from Anna University, Chennai. Her area of specialization includes Rheology of Non-Newtonian and Newtonian Fluids, Heat and Mass Transfer, EMHD and Discretization Techniques. During her research period, she was awarded with Anna Centenary Research Fellowship. She also qualified State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET) and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in Mathematical Sciences. She served as a Teaching Fellow in the Department of Mathematics, Anna University, Chennai. After her doctoral degree, she worked as an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics, Guru Nanak College (Autonomous), Chennai.
- Loganathan, P & Deepa, K 2019, ‘Electromagnetic and radiative Casson fluid flow over a permeable vertical Riga plate’, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 987-998, https://doi.org/10.15632/jtam-pl/112421(SCIE&Scopus).
- Loganathan, P & Deepa, K 2019, ‘Boundary layer control of a radiative Casson fluid flow past a permeable Riga plate with unimolecular chemical reaction’, Latin American Applied Research, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 233-239,
- Loganathan, P & Deepa, K 2020, ‘Heat and mass transfer analysis of Casson fluid flow on a permeable Riga plate’, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, 58, no. 2, pp. 79-86, http://op.niscpr.res.in/index.php/IJPAP/article/view/23735(SCIE&Scopus).
- Loganathan, P & Deepa, K 2020, ‘Computational Exploration of Casson Fluid Flow over a Riga-plate with Variable Chemical Reaction and Linear Stratification’, Nonlinear Analysis: Modelling and Control, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 443-460,
- Loganathan, P & Deepa, K 2020, ‘Stratified Casson Fluid Flow past a Riga-plate with Generative/Destructive Heat Energy’, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Springer, 6, no. 4,https:/doi.org /10.1007/s40819-020-00863-w(Scopus).
- Presented a paper in an International conference on Computational fluid flow and Heat Transfer (CFFHT-2018) organized by Department of Mathematics, Osmania University, Hyderabad, from 28.03.2018 to 29.03.2018(two days). Paper title: Convective Heat Transfer in MHD Casson Ferrofluid flow over an impulsively started vertical plate saturated in a porous medium.
- Presented a paper in a National Conference on Fluid Mechanics organized by Department of Mathematics, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai Campus from 27.03.2019 to 28.03.2019(two days). Paper title: Thermal Analysis of Electro Magneto Hydrodynamic Casson Fluid Flow over a Riga-plate.
- Participated in GIAN course (with grades) on “Hydrodynamic Stability and Dynamo Theory” which was conducted by Department of Mathematics, NIT Warangal, Telangana from 09.12.2016 to 20.12.2016 (ten days).
- Participated in GIAN course on “Instability Methods in Hydrodynamics” which was conducted by Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras, Chennai from 18.12.2017 to 22.12.2017 (five days).
- Completed an online course on “Introduction to Programming with MATLAB” offered by Coursera.