B.Com (Professional Accounting)
About the Program
• Focused Three-year program, for students who have decided to pursue a career in Accounting and Finance
• The program provides the rigorous academic background for students who aim to acquire professional accounting designations such as CA, CMA and work in industry as professional accountants or practice as accountants.
• The program is benchmarked to the CA syllabus (both intermediate and final examinations) of ICAI while fulfilling the requirements of UGC. The candidates will be well prepared to appear for the Foundation examination of ICAI after the second semester and for the Intermediate exam of ICAI after the fourth semester.
• The faculty would include academicians, pro writers essaynow as well as chartered accountants and professional experts in the areas of taxation and law.
Curriculum fully mapped to the CA syllabus, in addition to UGC guidelines
- Students will be prepared to write CA Institute’s Foundation Exam after 2nd Semester
- Students will be prepared to write CA Institute’s Intermediate level Exam after 4th Semester
- All courses relating to CA ﬁnal exams will be completed in the 5th and 6th Semesters.
- Practitioners as Adjunct Faculty to augment full time faculty
- CAs, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants
- Tutorial classes held for most subjects
- Smaller class size for more attention
- Apart from revising topics, practice tests conducted regularly (including past CA papers)
- Curriculum - Click Here
- Regulations - Click Here
Indicative Distribution of Credits: 143 credits over 6 semesters
Coat and Management Accounting
|Mathematics and Statistics||9|